Acceptable Use Policy – Company expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Company responsible or liable for any Content from other users that you access on the Service.
Categories of prohibited Content below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Company will make the sole determination as to whether or not Content is acceptable for the Service. Without limitation, you are that you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains Content that:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, license plate numbers etc;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Service.
Links – This Service may contain links to other web sites not maintained by us. These links may include listings that can provide you with further information, or links that have been included in materials uploaded to the Service by a party other than Company. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Service and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other web sites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the Service, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.
Contact Information. Should you have any questions you may contact us at email@example.com.
- Will provide link building and/or content services as described on the website.
- Creating content/visual documents.
- Creating placement and submission reports.
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
- We got no control over the search engines policies with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future.
- Client’s website may be excluded from any blog, website, directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. We are not responsible for any changes.
- We got no control over website and blog owners removing links and content, or deleting/moving/changing their website. Such placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- Under no circumstances shall BrandingBees.net (G2One Network; BrandingBees.net parent company) be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using ’s services.
- We reserve the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- We don’t guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term neither we guarantee any traffic increases.
- We don’t assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- We are not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organisation, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable will be cancelled and refunded.
- Prescription drugs; gambling or casinos and adult orders may be possible but have to be treated separately and will be cancelled and refunded if ordered through the typical online order forms.
If you are unsure if your site violates our restrictions, please contact us first.