Top Holiday Destinations For This Christmas
It’s the December month, the month of celebration and fun. The year is about to end. So, why not roam around the world and celebrate your favorite day Christmas. Explore these top 3 cities and plan your trip to make your Christmas a Memorable one.
During Christmas, this gleaming, festive town becomes the City of Broad Smiles.
Chicago is an exciting place to visit anytime, but at Christmas it’s amazing. It pulls out the stop. You can explore the city by doing many exciting things like shopping and more shopping, seeing the city and all of its decorations, eating delicious cuisines. The city looks amazing at night and here are few things you can do or explore in Chicago:
- Check out the millions of holiday lights tighten up around the Magnificent Mile,
- Enjoy the Christkindlmarket: A large outdoor German crafts market.
- Navy Pier’s Winter WonderFest: A holiday-themed amusement park with an indoor skating rink.
- Christmas Ballad: The Goodman Theater always put up a Christmas story every year.
- Michigan Avenue– It is one of America’s great shopping streets, it is at its best during the Christmas season. A thousand of white lights decorate the trees, and countless people decorate the sidewalks.
New York, USA
New York City becomes a winter paradise during the holidays. It’s Christmas time in the city! You surely know how Christmas in the Big Apple look like, check out all the ways the Big Apple is marking the holiday.
- Rockefeller Center Tree Sighting: The world largest tree is lit here in early December.
- Ice Skating in Bryant Park: It is a must for wintertime visitors. Grab a friend and enjoy your time.
- The Nutcracker: Enjoy the Ballet performance at The Nutcracker for a Christmas straight out of central casting.
- Fifth Avenue Window Shopping: Enjoy the feeling like you’re walking in a winter wonderland when you pass the festively decorated stores like Lord & Taylor, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks, and Tiffany.
Christmas Markets and the Essence of Cinnamon Fascinate the City.
In December, the entire city is immersed in a warm glow, the Essence of cinnamon, the sounds of Christmas ballad ring out wherever you go, and mulled wine hangs in the air.
Zurich wins our vote for its tons of Christmas markets, guided Christmas-themed city strolls. As thousands of light bulbs suddenly light up one of the world’s most famous shopping streets to loud joy from the excited crowds, and the winter’s first snow starts falling.
Christmas-themed city strolls and the endearing all-singing Christmas tree comes alive on Werdmuhleplatz.
In Zurich, the Christmas market is worth a visit. Let yourself be inspired and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere at one of Zurich’s Christmas markets.
Travel the world and embrace new and unique tradition. It is a great time to explore yourself and prepare for a fresh year ahead. Travel as much as you want and explore new things. Wish you a happy worldly holiday, and much success in the coming year!
About Author: Emma Black is a Technical Content writer with a big aspiration.She has been writing blog posts on a variety of trending topics for a number of years now. Her specialty is how-to articles for the general public and is now writing for Tripken.