Important Note: The content which you submit to us, once on publishing, it would be the sole property of BrandingBees. This means you can’t reprint, republish, submit elsewhere while if we found anyone doing the same, it will be considered as breaking the code of conduct and action will be taken against the author over the same.
Thank you for your interest in writing for BrandingBees, a publication aiming to offer the best of web through covering the top news as well as offering tips to its readers.
Who Can Write And What Categories We Offer?
We are looking for original and well-written articles on topics related to Money, Tech, Web, Travel, Living, How-To. Moreover, we also give the freedom to you to contribute video tutorials, hacks and in-depth reviews of new software applications that make people feel more productive.
Got Passion & Expertise To Share?
Think of BrandingBees as the home of most passionate experts around the worlds which comes under different niches. BrandingBees, part of G2One Network, has been built on day-by-day basis making its place in the world.
All the articles have to be human reviewed – twice.
From Where To Start – Editor Guidelines
1 Article Content
- Articles must be unique and not published on your blog or any other blog in original or any modified form.
- Articles must fall under one of our categories.
- The article can be plain text or a word document or a Google Document. We can format and complement the articles with images/figures wherever deemed necessary.
- Minimum 600 to maximum 1200 words allowed for guest posts.
- 350 words+ for product reviews.
- You can link back to the article from your blog to let your readers know about your article.
- The same article cannot be modified and published elsewhere.
- You are free to promote your article on social media like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, StumbleUpon etc.
- Must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
- Must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
- Must Not be Written as a Press Release or be Time Sensitive.
- Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title, Body, or Summary.
- Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
- Must Not Contain Profanity or Pornographic Material.
- Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
- Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
- Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
- Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.
2 Article Order
Title: The title of the post should be careful coined expressing what exactly the article is about. The title may contain up to 65 characters.
Article Text: Add bold, underlines, break into paragraphs and try bullets, numbered lists to get a better copy. Minimum 600 words and maximum 1200 words allowed.
Images: Don’t worry, we will add ourselves while if you want to select make sure the width of image have to be about 1200px.
Author Byline: All articles need some information about the true author(we will usually not accept by third party writers). You can add one link to your site here which anchor text same for your own site title. You can also add your social media links, like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. We do require your photograph (head shot) also.
3 Link Policy
Link policy: There is no limit to external links (only related and essential links) to other sites.
How To Submit The Article?
You can send us your articles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your article matches our standards and does not require any edit, then it will go live within seven to ten working days. While if your article does not match our criteria, we will update you as soon as we can. In short, in either case once your article goes live or not selected, we will email you up with the status.